About this item
Shipping is costly and there’s always the risk of your fragile items getting damaged during transit. Save money on package costs and 80% on product value with our padded shipping envelope for less than the price of a non-essential item. Sometimes, these minor cost reductions can have huge implications later on your bottom line. Ship breakable items in our padded envelope to save hassle and money! You can even get them plain or print them in bulk to have customizing options when ordering.
They are much safer than regular envelopes and a much cheaper and environmentally friendly alternative to wrapping paper. We offer cost-to-ship padded envelopes in various sizes. Just choose from the drop-down menu what sizes work best for you! They’re watertight, double-reinforced. These cute USPS Padded Envelopes Mailers have 3/16 Air bubble protection to protect those precious items inside! All envelopes are made from 100% sturdy brown kraft paper with a high percentage of recycled content. Innovate your packing with these sturdy, breathable envelopes. Send clothing, crayons, and all other merchandise in style. Keep the post office happy with our protective, luxury kraft bubble mailers. Save money on packaging with these luxury Padded Shipping Envelopes. If you are still looking forking for the quantity you like, feel free to contact us and we can set up any amount that works for you!
– Bags are moisture and puncture-resistant.
– Shock Resistant, Waterproof, Dustproof,
– Recyclable, biodegradable
– No additional cushioning is needed.
– Pull tab tear strip for easy opening.
– These cute Mailers have 3/16 Air bubble protection to protect those precious items!
– Tints may vary slightly from monitor to monitor.
Things You Can Ship with Padded Shipping Envelopes to Save your Money:
- Metal art pieces
- Mobile Device
- Winter Clothes
Package Includes: 25/50/100 packs for your choice
- 25 50 100 PACKS KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS
- SELF-SEALED SHIPPING ENVELOPES
- BROWN ALL SIZES FOR CHOICE
- LIGHTWEIGHT MAILERS
- RECYCLED KRAFT PAPER EXTERIOR
|Brown||4×8 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||6×9 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||6×10 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||7.25×12 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||8×12 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||8.5×12 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||8.5×14.5 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||9.5×13.5 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||10.5×14.5 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||1.05×15 inch||25 pcs|
|Brown||10.5×16 inch||25 pcs|
- Lightweight cushion bubble office mailers can reduce postage costs; they are ideal for online sellers shipping handmade goods, resellers using an online marketplace, or small businesses sending products to customers.
- 100% new materials which can be reused and are environment friendly, there is no glue between the PE bubble and the Kraft bubble office Mailers.
- Made of 110gsm Kraft paper with a bubble lining inside, it’s quakeproof and waterproof.
- Self-adhesive tape with strong stickiness on the envelope flap makes packing secure, easy, and convenient; it is the perfect replacer for the wood box and paper box for the package.
- These bubble-lined mailing envelopes have a Redi-Strip peel and seal closure for a clean, sanitary seal – no moisture necessary; pull off the strip from the padded envelope and press closed.
- Similar Product: Waterproof Mailing Envelopes
People often wonder, “What’s the difference between bubble shipping padded envelopes and other ‘cardboard’ shipping envelopes?”
The main difference between shipping padded envelopes and other ‘cardboard’ shipping envelopes is the presence of padded material within the envelope. Shipping padded envelopes typically have an outer layer made of durable materials such as paper or plastic, and an inner layer lined with a soft, cushioned material such as foam or bubble wrap. This padded material provides extra protection to the envelope’s contents during shipping, helping to prevent damage from impacts, shocks, and other hazards.
In contrast, traditional ‘cardboard’ shipping envelopes are typically made of stiff paper or cardboard without added padding. While these envelopes can be suitable for shipping items that are less fragile or that can withstand a certain amount of movement and jostle during shipping, they may not provide adequate protection for more delicate or valuable items.
Overall, shipping padded envelopes is a more secure option for shipping items that require additional protection, such as electronics, jewelry, or other delicate items. However, if you’re shipping items that are less fragile or don’t require as much protection, traditional cardboard envelopes may be a more cost-effective choice.